I will have lots of sneak peeks over the next few weeks, but I have to start with the shot that speaks to me the most. Emily and David asked me to stop at a special location right after the ceremony. It was at this tree at a certain park. Here is what Emily had to say about this spot and this tree.
"When David and I first started dating we would meet up there. I would do homework, and David would kick around a soccer ball and would eventually help me with my homework, if I complained enough. It was a bunch of low key events that happened there, but ones that really started the foundation of our relationship."
This, for me, is that shot that would hang in my house for the rest of my life.
Let me just tell you...there are magical shots from the day...absolutely magical. I can't wait to share more.
Before the big wedding weekend, the bride's niece was in my studio. I love that! I love family connections. Sweet Kayleigh has been a frequent visitor to the studio since she was born, and her brother, Noah, before that. :) Kayleigh was WAY into this shoot and loved her cake.
This little lady liked her cake!
Corinne was in the studio last week also. She was the lady of many great expressions. It was such an easy shoot! Maybe it's a girl thing? She's just a little older than Jake, but she was so much more cooperative. I overwhelmed her mom with way too many great shots.
She brought her special teddy. His name is Teddy. I had a special teddy named Teddy when I was little, too. I even got him out to show her!
Jake was busy enjoying the springtime weather last week.
My poor little tree...I don't know how much more it can take! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment