Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All by himself...

 This one was done without any help!


Everyone gives my husband all the credit, but I think this guy looks a little like mommy at the same age.


Frame by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.com.




Jake has the most expressive eyes.

The letter of the week at school is V.  I guess he really likes it.  


My kids decided to play a little April Fool's joke on us right before bed last night.  They locked themselves in Kate's bedroom to plan.  Dan overheard Kate saying, "You can't do that, Jake!"  I'm so glad she is the oldest and not Jake!  Apparently his plan involved mustard and would require lots of cleaning by me.  They really surprised me when they came out of the bedroom. Jake was wearing a scarf, and Kate put blush, eye shadow, and lipstick on him!  I am kicking myself for not taking out my camera and just relying on my phone.  Poo.  Here it is...red eye and all.


Here are a few other favorites from last week when these sweeties came to the studio.



The look on Catherine's face above just cracks me up.  She's like...what did I get myself into?


I finally got my nephew, Ben, in the studio!  The poor guy had a black eye...then he was sick.  We are a little late, but they are great!  We are doing outside shots soon, too.  





Miss Kayleigh came to the studio for her birthday shoot, too.  Let me tell you...she knew exactly what to do.


More of Kayleigh coming soon and sweet Corinne, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment