Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I'm working on tonight...

I love this family. :)  They became clients right after Sam was born, and we were together last weekend on his second birthday.




We are neighbors, so the boys are comfortable with me. That can be a good thing some of the time. Sometimes it's tricky when the photographer is too familiar. With this family, it's all good. :) 


Yes...mom always looks this relaxed and gorgeous. I don't know how she does it! She makes raising three boys look very easy.





Sometimes you have to do this...


to get this.


This next shot cracks me up.


The boys look like they were wondering what I was trying to do. ;)


Happy Birthday, Sam. Thank you, Drew and Nicholas! You were the greatest helpers!!

Coming up next....


I will show you more of sweet Naomi this week!

2 comments:

  1. You are very sweet and so good to our family. Lucky to have you as our photographer, neighbor and friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics!!!

    ReplyDelete