Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cake and Library Cards...

Speed has so much personality. It was really entertaining having him in the studio for a shoot.

 "What do you mean I have to stop texting and let Gigi get some pictures??!!"








Mom ordered these darling storyboards! The first one is 10"x20" and the second is 20"x20". They are both mounted on gator foam and include hooks for quick hanging.

I also just finished Emily and David's engagement gallery. We met last weekend on a drizzly morning. Despite the rain, we had so many laughs and such fun. I am really excited for these two and can't wait for their wedding next year!

This was the first shot I took of Emily and David. Normally that first shot is a warm up for me. I can't stop staring at this one. If I had a shot like this from my engagement, I would want to grow old with it framed in my house.


I thought I would include this fun before and after. We were at a park with very few buildings that we could use as a backdrop.  A little Photoshop action is such a good thing.












 When Emily told me the wedding would have a library theme (She's in library science, and David is a math teacher), I had an idea for a save the date shot. I printed a library card by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.com and brought it along.


Ok...back to work! I have two great senior shoots that need editing and tomorrow Dan and I are spending the day having some fun with Jake. I'll take my camera. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment