Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last minute fun...

I feel like we did very little around our city this summer because of the extreme temperatures. We spent lots of time at the pool, but that was about it. We are making up for it in the last few weeks of summer vacation. Our weather has been very pleasant, and I've been trying to hit all the big spots with Jake. Last week our friends invited us to join them at a local museum . Charlie and Jake had a blast running around and making an unbelievable amount of noise.















Last week Jake learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels! You can see the video on Facebook. I haven't had a chance to upload it anywhere else yet.  I did manage to get a couple of iPhone shots during the process. I'm proud to say that I taught him all by myself. It's amazing how fast I can run while chasing my boy on his bike!




Jake found a lucky penny right before we started the training. He put it in his pocket, and that did the trick!

Dan and I took Izzy and Jake to a baseball game this weekend. It was a ridiculously long and kind of boring game. We left in the 14th inning!  I just snapped this one quickly on my iPhone.


Jake started soccer last week. I'm happy to say that he is really hustling this season! I think it clicked. There is such a big difference from last year.




We went with a friend to the zoo today. I have a bunch of shots to edit...including many taken by my guy.
I got this one on the iPhone after he took over my camera. This is a backup camera. I don't know if I would have handed over my d700!


He was in shock and beyond thrilled when I handed him my camera. He only asked for the iPhone to take some shots. I really hope I sparked a budding interest in photography in him. I'm going to print all of his shots and put them in a little album for him. I'm so excited!

I had a great senior session with Max recently. He plays water polo, so we had some fun with that, too!








Have a great senior year, Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment