Friday, May 11, 2012

Bring on the t-ball...

We just didn't feel like Jake was ready for baseball yet. I'm so glad we waited. This t-ball league has been a great introduction for him. It's very heavily parent run...meaning all the dads pitch in to help move the kids around the bases. Each kid swings until he gets a hit. It's very low key...no pressure. Jake has really enjoyed it.







It's been crazy warm here. In fact, it was in the 90's during the above t-ball game. You can tell by those pink cheeks!

Jake and his buddy, Jordan, had quite a set up the other day. They made their own waterslide and spent a good hour playing on it. This was the perfect way to beat the heat!








We had a great Mom's Day celebration at school. This is Jake's latest thing...squinting his eyes when he gets his picture taken. Sigh.  Hopefully this is a very temporary issue.


Jake presented me with a corsage and a gift.





I love that Mom=WOW! ;)  I'll take it!

I spent some time with Colin and his mom and dad last week. Colin's mom received a gift certificate for 4 first year shoots with Gigi Wagner Photography. I've been able to watch Colin grow all year!  This was his first birthday shoot.





I have a special gift for his parents. They should be receiving it really soon! It's a storyboard that they can lean on a shelf or put on an easel. 

Happy Birthday, sweet little man. I've loved being a part of your first year and documenting these memories for your family!

I also got to spend some time with pretty Lily. Her family is waiting for a new baby soon!






Lily is hugging the ultrasound picture in the above shot. ;)






I can't wait to meet the new baby in June!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots as usual! I'm so glad Jake is feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete