Thursday, May 31, 2012

Staying cool...

We've been busy doing lots of water play with friends. The pools are open, but I think Jake would rather do the slip and slide.





We've also had a couple of outings...including the zoo.



I love that they held hands the entire time they were petting the sting rays. I think Izzy was making sure Jake wouldn't end up in the water!


I went to bed that night so sore. Then it dawned on me...I pushed about 90 pounds of kid in a double stroller through the zoo with a backpack on my back. That's not too bad for an almost 47 year old!

I've been busy shooting these last couple of weeks. June will also be busy, but then I've decided to take July off again just like  I did last year.

Here are some of my favorites from this past week.












I just finished this fun session with three little cuties...









I'm working on this fun family session right now.  Yes...they are this cool.


More to come! Back to work! ;)

1 comment:

  1. The Cools and the sisters. quite a week!
    Don't you wonder what it will be like when Jake and Izzy grow up? Hope they always have a special Love for each other. XO

    ReplyDelete