The week before our trip, my dad decided to take Jake and Izzy fishing. It was a last minute trip, and I didn't have my camera. These were taken with my dad's point and shoot and edited. Not bad, huh? I mostly struggled with color and a little bit with focus.
I was so shocked by Jake's big catch. I didn't expect a catfish in this lake. Jake reeled it in all by himself. I just helped him lift it out of the water.
Mother's Day was nice and very low key. I needed that since I was busy packing. We left the morning after.
I'm glad that ball was moving slowly when it smacked him in the face. He didn't even say anything, so I wasn't aware until I edited this shot.
I'm loving the closed eyes. He got it. Actually...it got him.
His last game was this past weekend. The boys played on the dirt for the first time. The other games have been played on grass. It was comical to watch. They were far more interested in the dirt than in the game.
I'm thinking about framing the one above.
This next shot shows exactly why we chose t-ball. We didn't think he was ready for baseball.
He is standing on second base waiting to run. He is faced away from the hitter. It's ok, baby. You'll figure it out soon!
I loved this next shot. He's taking a picture of Mommy.
He made a picture for me recently. It's the two of us snuggling in bed. I love that our snuggling time is special to him. It certainly is to me!
I've been busy editing two sessions this week and gearing up for 4 more this weekend. Here are my favorites from Shelly and Shane's train station session. I love these boys! I love watching them grow.








































Definitely frame!
ReplyDeleteYou prove once again, my friend, that having a camera. Any camera, is a wonderful thing. Can you imagine not having those pics of your dad, Jake and Izzy! Fabulous.
Excited about Dians's girl wedding, her photographer is a friend so I am allowed to be second shooter. With a food truck, a photo booth and a urban location - I am way giddy.
XO
Loved the photos. They made me smile. Definitely frame that one of Jake in the crouch.
ReplyDeleteLove You, Aunt Carolyn
As usual absolutely love the photos Ang! The ones of your dad with the kids fishing are priceless! Jake in the dirt so reminds me of Michael playing baseball and doing much the same thing. Love Facebook and being able to see your family all the time. Even though we don't talk I feel like I see you all the time now! Love it! oh did you see the pics I posted of Jennifer in her cap and gown? Kathy
ReplyDelete