Ben came to the studio last week for the first time. He was 7 days old. He was an angel...slept the entire time. He made this very easy.
As you can see...we did a lot of things to him. He didn't care. In fact, I think he liked it! I think he was dreaming about all the fun times he will have in Gigi's studio.
Mama was there to cuddle Ben after all the excitement.
Did you happen to notice the cute brown and blue banner in one of the above shots. If not...go back and look. ;) I got crafty and made it for Ben's shoot.
My scissors are very special to me. They belonged to my grandma. They are hidden from the family because they are only to be used on fabric. That's what she used them for, and she was diligent about keeping them sharpened. They are still sharp...because I don't do much with fabric. ;) They were perfect for this project.
I know I haven't been posting my 365 pictures, but I promise I'm keeping up with this and Project Life. I really am putting it first this year. That was my epiphany over my Christmas break. No matter how busy I get, my family pictures and memories will come first. I haven't been marking my 365 shots like I did in January and February. That got to be a big hassle. Now I'm designing my PL pages digitally and printing out the pieces. I'm glad to have the digital versions for safe keeping in case anything happens to the album.
I baked for St. Pat's Day this week. I also surprised Jake on Thursday with green milk and Lucky Charms...a cereal I never buy. He celebrated St. Pat's at school on Thursday, so I decided to start our celebration then, too. Jake wasn't too sure about that first sip.
The studio has been a very busy place. In addition to the private shoot I had, these two guys came by this week. They drove about an hour to visit my studio! I was so touched by that. What an honor. It was fun spending time with them.
I mentioned a few entries ago that I would post some before and after shots. Here are a few examples of how pictures look SOOC (straight out of camera) and how they look after I finish working on them in my programs.
Here are two shots of Ben and the after picture once they are merged. These were a bit dark since I was using natural light by my basement door instead of studio light.
Here is a before shot of Mason and then the after. I had to add on to my back drop a bit.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































These are fab! Ben is a doll. Now for some Jake and Ben shots. Seeing a boy's High Five in their future. How about Jake explaining the flag to Ben. The possibilities are endless.
ReplyDeleteLove, love the banner! You are the Woman. You mom look wonderful! XO
Your Mom looked great in this picture!
ReplyDelete