In all the excitement of the past week, I kind of forgot that I had a blog.
What do I even say? How can I put into words how special it was to be in the delivery room with my sister when she gave birth to my nephew? I can't. Trust me...it was wonderful. I was so worried prior to the big day. I was worried about the baby and about my sister. All the worries went out the window. Our doctor brings with her a sense of calm and peace when she enters the room. I knew she had everything under control. I felt the same way when she delivered Jake.
I took over 300 pictures. My favorites were made into a video that I want to keep personal. It's not graphic. I'm not about that. It's just not for a public blog. If you are a friend of mine and you want to see it, shoot me an email. I will link you up.
Here are some of my most favorite pictures from Ben's birthday.
I took Jake to the hospital the next day for a visit. I never got a picture with Ben the day he was born, so I made sure we took care of that.
Welcome to the family Bennett Donald. I love you.
I had a shoot on Monday with the sweetest family. Because of the nature of their business, I am not able to post any of their pictures publicly. I understand that. I've had a couple of shoots like this. The client had legitimate reasons why they needed their shots to remain private. I respect that. Believe me...their little one is such a cutie!
My brother in law, Eric, came by for a few head shots and help with an ad for a bridal magazine. This was fun, and we both were super happy with the results. Keep Eric in mind if you have an event to plan. He's very talented.
I'm looking forward to a future shoot with Kate and her boyfriend, Rick. I got to know him a little better this weekend, and I was really impressed. The best part is that he makes my daughter very happy. :) They came to Jake's game this weekend along with Grandma, Grandpa, and my niece and nephew.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























you are so talented my friend. love all these shots!
ReplyDeleteand congrats on Ben - I love how you captured his birth day!
A new baby around must be pretty sweet, can't wait to see Ben ( and Izzy and Jake) photos. What a wonderful season for all of you. Great photos of your BIL. Love them! He should get lots of work. XO
ReplyDelete