Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Look who came to Gigi's house...
We took care of Izzy and Ben on Saturday. Kate and I took turns with our sweet boy and had fun cuddling. This was the first time I've seen his eyes open since his birth.
This weekend was the end of the basketball season for Jake. I am really going to miss it. Our team was composed of friends, and I really enjoyed spending this time with the other parents. Some of the boys are heading to kindergarten next year and some aren't. This means that we'll probably be on different teams next season.
We had such a busy Sunday. We took Jake to the Wild Bird Sanctuary for World Eagle Day. I can't believe we haven't been there sooner. He loved every minute of it. We also drove through the park there and saw elk and bison. I loved that he was experiencing a day of firsts.
Even with everything we did and saw...the highlight of Jake's day didn't come until we got home. Dan asked him if he would like to clean out all the old bird nests under our deck. Jake would be climbing the ladder! He was over the moon excited!
He did a great job climbing the ladder, removing the old nests, and tossing them towards the trash bag. We totally cracked up when he threw one nest the wrong way, and it hit Dan right on the head!
This little lady is as sweet as she looks! What a fun session! Her outfits were the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















What a fun time! Love that you got to babysit.
ReplyDeleteThe whole ladder thing, what a big boy he is getting to be.
I will miss basketball too. On to soccer, go away snow!
Lovely little lady. XO
okay I LOVE Jakes hat! too cute. and baby Ben is adorable : )
ReplyDeletebeautiful session Angie - your black and white conversions are so crisp and beautiful - well done!