Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catch up...

It seems so strange to me to be planting flowers in March. I never...ever...ever plant until after the first week of May. What a strange winter and early spring this has been.

My sister brought this flower over, and Jake put it in the ground for me.




To top off Jake's spring break fun, we headed to the Arch yesterday with Kate and Rick. This was Rick's first trip up the Arch!! 




Can we all just say a silent prayer that I have skies like this in mid April when I shoot Erin and Jared's wedding...please!  I think after the engagement shoot in the rain, we deserve it!

The Arch was a crazy busy place, but Dan got our tickets the day before and made reservations at one of our favorite restaurants downtown for after.






It was a beautiful day, so there was no way Kate and Rick were going to get away from my camera once our Arch trip was over.








They are so cute together!!

Of course, the little man is always ready to pose.





I am working on two shoot edits right now. You'll see baby Kaiden and Laurie and Matt's maternity shoot soon. In the meantime, check out Joseph. He likes cake. 


It seems like just yesterday that I got to meet new baby Joseph at his home.


Here he is...a first birthday boy!






1 comment:

  1. Arch Day looks so fun! Super photos of the fam. Little gardener man just has the sweetest smile. Butt shot is so cute.

    Love birthday photos and hope you have fab weather for the wedding.XO

    ReplyDelete