Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No signs of slowing down.

Life, that is. I see no signs of life slowing down anytime soon. We got through Kate's party. Dan got really sick over the weekend. He seems better, and now I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get it. I had a photo shoot on Sunday with the sweetest family.  They are so beautiful. I seriously could take their pictures every single day. The 19 month old actually looks at the camera! I was in shock. He needs to give Jake lessons.  I got the pictures edited in record time. I stayed up late to get them down because I was so excited about them. Here are a few. It really is hard to pick favorites because I love so many of them. If you want to see more, just shoot me an email to the address at the right.
I seriously have been waiting to photograph eyes like the eyes on this sweet boy.  I was so excited when I met him! I knew those eyes were going to look amazing!

Before the photo shoot on Sunday, Jake and I went to a nearby lake to meet Dad and Chris' family for some fishing. It took Jake a little while to warm up to the idea, but he did finally participate. I must admit that he was much more interested in the lemonade, cookies, and ring pops. Watching him reel in his catch with a ring pop on his finger just cracked me up. Good thing Papa was helping!
I just love the next shot of Dad with the kids in the background.
Here's a better shot of the ring pop.
This was the highlight of the trip for Cam. He caught this turtle. Isn't this a GREAT shot??

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Ang. It looks like a fun time fishing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie, that pic of your dad and gk's is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing popa and Jake together! Looks like a great time! The family is beautiful and the turtle shot is fabulous. We are just lost in rain here - where is summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shots of your dad and J together..so sweet! That is the coolest turtle Cam found...he needs to come with you to find more treasures to photograph when you go out!

    ReplyDelete