Thursday, June 3, 2010

All adult shoot.

I am laughing at myself. When I scheduled this adult shoot at a local business that needs pictures for a brochure, I really thought I would be in and out in no time. Note to self...shooting a group of adults is much more difficult than shooting kids. Don't get me wrong...we had lots of laughs. One of the owners is a dear friend.  But..there were also lots of closed eyes, hair and clothing adjustments, etc. Believe me...I totally understand.  Getting a new picture of myself for my avatar is always a chore. I just have a new appreciation for shooting outside with wind blown hair and busy toddlers.

I went swimsuit shopping today, and I'm actually willing to talk about it. I bought two 2-piece suits and one tankini.  I'll post a picture tomorrow...not of me in the suits...of the suits. Ha!  I have to wait and get Kate's approval. She'll be brutally honest with me.  I was pretty excited to be buying 2-piece suits again. I won't wear one at our neighborhood pool, but everyone does on the beach. No worries there!  I also bought a pair of Coach sunglasses. It really is so much more comfortable to wear decent sunglasses than the $10 pairs I've been buying at Walmart.

I took some fun shots of Jake and Izzy with a sprinkler ball at mom's house on Tuesday. It was really bright and sunny, but I have some fun presets for editing that made the pictures look vibrant and yummy. I pulled out the 85mm lens again. I always love using that lens, and it was perfect since I wanted to stay farther away from the water with my camera.
We had bottles of water and sippy cups of juice, but nothing tastes better than hose/sprinkler water, right? Yuck.
We always say that Izzy and Jake have a love/hate relationship. This was a love day. Nice.

5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! These are awesome pictures Angie - sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures Angie!! Love how bright and colorful they are!! And of course Jake and Izzy are beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Days, what a concept. Beautiful my friend - we are drowning here. Good thing today's school activity is inside. Gage got into the HOF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is with me....so often your pics overwhelm me and I get all sappy...this one of I and J hugging overcame me. FABULOUS shots ang..I love the water ones too...so fun!

    Two piece suits..you ARE my idol!!!! GO ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete