Thursday, July 5, 2012

Still waiting...

I still haven't been able to do Jake's birthday shoot. I really want to do it outside...not in the studio. Nothing beats natural light. I just need a break from this heat.

I did get this cute shot last night.


I've just finished up my last two shoots before I take a little break. I'm taking off the month of July. August is filling up fast, so let me know soon if you wanted a shoot before school starts.  I will be answering emails and taking bookings during my time off.

I was glad to be able to get Tom and Charlie's shoot in despite the heat. We got out early in the morning. It wasn't too bad in the shade. The boys were very cooperative and fun, so that helped, too!









Kaiden has changed so much since his last shoot. He just cracked me up! I love his personality!!






2 comments:

  1. lovely as always! great brother shoot and Kaiden, he is so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are astounding with your photographic talents Ang!!!

    ReplyDelete