Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthday time...

My little man turned 5 last week, but he was too darn sick to enjoy it! It hit right after his family birthday party which we hosted on Father's Day. By midnight is was throwing up and running a fever. That's why you haven't seen a birthday post! He was home all week from camp, and we had lots of snuggle time. Fortunately he started eating again on Friday...just in time for his kid birthday party which was Saturday. I promise to post pictures soon. Here is just one to get started.


We did a mini shoot before he got sick, but I can't share those just yet. I need a few more days. I am also planning a big birthday shoot at the park with Mr. Jake. I haven't been able to talk him into it yet. I'll keep trying....and bribing.

I have a few more client pictures to share, 3 more shoots this week, and then I'm taking a month long break. Of course, there will be a birthday shoot for Izzy in July, and then I can look forward to a bunch of fun shoots on the calendar for August.






3 comments:

  1. Is he getting to the age where he doesn't like to have his picture taken? Can not imagine not seeing that beautiful face. Have a hard time convincing the boys, Miss M is still open.

    Lovely babies, my friend. It's all about the photo. That one that takes your breath away and leaves a little giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would *love* to be able to have you take photos of my babies. You are *SO* talented! These are awesome!

    Happy birthday!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Jake. I tell you, your child portraits are THE BEST I've ever seen. Just glorious.

    ReplyDelete