I've been busy in the studio!
I am always excited to take pictures of Ali, Jessie, and Livi. I've been a big part of their lives since Ali was a baby. These three are the reasons why I'm Gigi! They started it, and it stuck. I love my nickname and business name...all thanks to them!
Every time I have them in the studio, I marvel at how much they are changing. They are beautiful young women, and I am so proud of them.
This pretty lady was a former student of mine! I know, right! I'm old! She needed head shots for Reader's Digest and contacted me. I was so honored and excited for her! She's a very talented writer. Way to go, Michele!
There is just something about this next shot. I know they aren't smiling. They don't look very happy at all. There is just something about it. It moves me.
I have three studio shoots this weekend and three the weekend after. Then it's vacation time for this photographer. I'm going to focus on pictures of my family this holiday season. In fact, I've decided to do a holiday book...a page a day. I plan to start with Thanksgiving. In order to stay on track, I'm going to try to blog my pages daily. I have a friend who will get on my case if I don't! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Super photos. Everyone should love these. Love the non smiling one too! Love the idea of the book. You are a busy girl, awesome work, my friend!
ReplyDelete