You have to just watch the first 20 seconds to hear what my goofball kid says!!!
Disney Video
I must admit that I'm not really happy with my pictures. I did not take my best camera. I took a great lens, but I didn't take my favorite lens. I did not shoot wide open...which is my favorite way to shoot. My pictures are just ok. Also...I spent a big part of the time concerned about Jake's asthma and allergies. He started having problems as soon as we got off the plane. Fall is his worst season, but I thought he would get a break in Florida. I have no idea what's in the fall air in Florida, but he won't be going back there during this time of year! My focus was obviously on Jake...and Izzy...and not my pictures. I still love the video. We still had a great time. They just aren't my favorite shots, and I didn't take as many pictures as I have on previous trips.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment