Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Man...

I've been debating about Jake's hair for a long time...too long. It's just hair, right? I really wanted to go super short with spiky bangs. I think I've discussed this with Cindy from Great Clips every 3 weeks for at least the past 6 months. When I brought it up again this time, she said, "That's it. We've danced around this long enough. We're doing it."  That was just what I needed. I needed a push. I think I like it. I think I'll do it again. He really seems to like it. Can you tell?










I also wanted to share one more shot of me from the Shutterclub shoot this weekend. I just loved this one by Jessica Ebeler Photography.

This one will be the cover of my next blog book. Thanks, Jessica! Thanks also to Brooke Boyer Photography for the cover shot for the blog book that is in process right now. That was the last shot on the previous entry.

4 comments:

  1. I could eat that boy up for breakfast...he is SO cute! There could be no wrong hair cut on him but I"m loving his stylish do! Love this shot of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute... Love the hair, his outfit and that face. You can almost tell what he is going to look like as a teenager. These need to be canvas, Angie, this boy is your heart that you wear on the outside...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's unbelieveably handsome. Oh dear you are in trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, I thought Jake was adorable before and now he is over the moon cool and cute and handsome and lovable and I irrisistible. I thought I was going to be sad to his longer hair go, but, really, this haircut is the coolest!
    Love, Merr

    ReplyDelete