Yesterday we spent a few hours downtown doing an urban shoot. Seriously fun.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Lucky...
I'm lucky enough to be in a photography club. Not just any photography club...but a club filled with hip, smart, creative people. I'm inspired when I'm with them. I see things from a different perspective. I am pushed out of my box.
Yesterday we spent a few hours downtown doing an urban shoot. Seriously fun.
I look pretty serious about photography, huh? ;)
Yesterday we spent a few hours downtown doing an urban shoot. Seriously fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























you are a.w.e.s.o.m.e. :D
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome, Ang.
ReplyDeleteYou make us all look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! So much to see and experience. Photo club is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThose are the coolest photos of your group! They must love your photos, Angie! What fun to be with these friends who share your passion for excellence in photography!! You've got it made for the future...no question what you'll be doing in the years ahead!! Congrats!! Love, Merr
ReplyDeleteSuch kind words...lucky is right! Lovely Angie!
ReplyDeleteFinally, I found my girl. Loved the pictures. Looks like you had loads of fun. Love you, too. Mom
ReplyDeleteSo fun, Ang...I loved seeing all the pics.
ReplyDeleteSuch great shots and it looks SO fun!!!
ReplyDelete