Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Busy...

I'm busy editing, placing orders, and delivering!!!  Also....I booked my first wedding! I have two awesome photographer friends helping me out, and I'm just so excited!  The venue is gorgeous, the bride is gorgeous...woot!  Watch for the engagement pictures over the next few weeks.

I didn't want to neglect the blog for too long, so I thought I would post a peek.  I just love this shot of Izzy!!
I have new pictures of Jake also.  I can't wait to show you his new haircut. I finally did it...I went short!!!  He has a big boy cut now, and we gel his bangs. So cute! I hope to have those ready early this week.

Last night I tucked him in and he said, "Mommy, you are my heart."  Awww....

3 comments:

  1. That's why boys are the best thing that ever happened to moms. After their dads of course. :) LOVE this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling picture of Izzy. How precious...Jake is the sweetest.

    Congrats on your first wedding...so happy for you, Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet boy :) Can't wait to see the haircut!

    ReplyDelete