Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ten Things...

1.  I love that you flip your pillow to find a cold spot...just like Mommy.


2. I love how you negotiate with me.

3. I love that you climb in bed with me every morning to snuggle, and you are always willing to hop back in bed for another snuggle after breakfast.


4,  I love that you want to try every new prop in my studio.

5. I love that you insist on saying the dinner prayer by yourself. If anyone else chimes in, you yell at us and start over.


6. I love how you say certain words...like fruitinacts for fruit snacks, ogrit for yogurt, and acause instead of because.


7. I love that you want me to cut your peanut butter and jelly sandwich into a circle or heart shape every day.


8. I love that you watch tornado siren tests on youtube.com.


9. I love that as soon as you get in the car after school, you ask me if the UPS man brought any bubble wrap.


10. I love that you are part of our family.

5 comments:

  1. He is soooo cute Angie, he is turning into a little man! He has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! Great list Miss A. Will make a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing well. It looks like you are keeping really busy with your photography business. Your photos are always so good. I love to look at them. You have definitely got talent! How sweet and fun to read this about Jake. He seems like the sweetest little guy ever! How lucky you both are to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him acause all those reasons and more too. He's the BESTTTTTT!

    ReplyDelete