I LOVE taking pictures of kids. Every single shoot is unique and unpredictable. I know Mom left this shoot questioning whether or not I got anything good. I knew I got great shots of 2 year old Kaden, but I wasn't sure that I got anything of the brothers that I would love...until I saw this....
I absolutely love this shot. Let me tell you something about this shot. This shot was taken after the brothers started eating cupcakes. Sweet little Kaden had a big-time cupcake face. I knew I had to clean him up and make this picture something special. I think I did. I hope you agree!
Here are a few of my other favorites. This little guy was hilarious. His favorite word of the day for Gigi was "NO!" Everything I asked him to do got a big whopping "NO!!" I had to just laugh. You can say no all you want, Kaden, as long as I can get shots like this!
You can't ask a 2 year old to pose. These were all Kaden! This is why I love taking pictures of kids!!!
Happy Birthday, little man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You rocked the session Ang!
ReplyDelete