Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Equal Time...

My baby girl was a little hurt that she didn't have a list. I was planning on it but was hoping for some new pictures. She informed me that I could make do with what I had. I wasn't getting new shots anytime soon.

1.  I love that because of you I've been to Disney World an estimated 10 times in the last 19 years.


2. I love that your brother is the most important person in your world.

3. I love that you love being home and spending time with your family.


4. I love that you are fearless and will try anything.


5. I love that you are wise beyond your years and always the voice of reason.


6. I love that my sweet little girl has grown into a beautiful young woman.


7. I love that you can be silly.


8. I love that you have blond hair and brown eyes.


9, I love that you will still call me mommy and ask me for a hug.
10. I love that you are part of our family.

5 comments:

  1. LOL..she's funny...and she was right..you did have all the perfect shots for her list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shining example what is so crazy good! Beautiful Miss A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Ang. She is an amazing young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous, and I love how the shots you had work so perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH She's not beautiful she's stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete