Last weekend I helped Jessie and friends celebrate her 12th birthday!!! I took my studio set up to her house and spent 2 hours taking pictures of the girls. They were a little shy at first, but they warmed up after 20 minutes or so. A little after the 2 hour mark, I had to tell them time was up. I think they would have posed all night. I brought some props along and discovered that 12 year old girls are really into flowers. :) Here are a few cute shots I got that night and some fun storyboards.
Here is my storyboard gift for the birthday girl!
I'm so glad I got to share this special time with you, Jessie!!! Happy Birthday!!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Such a cute idea and what a way to remember her birthday. I imagine this was as much fun for you too. Love it, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! What a great idea, and AMAZING photos, Ang.
ReplyDeleteThese are one better than the next ...better than any catalog..way to go!!
ReplyDelete