Monday, September 9, 2013

Senior Guys...

In addition to all of my senior ladies this summer, I've been able to spend time with a few really great senior guys, too.  I know when a mom books for her senior son, she is the one who cares about these images.  It's usually not important to the senior guy.  The fact that the senior guy agrees to a shoot for her makes me love him before I've even met him. :) 

Senior schedules are always so crazy, so Matt and I met up on a Sunday morning to do his shoot.  There is a cabin at a park where I frequently shoot that actually belonged to a distant relative in Matt's family.  Mom thought it would be nice to shoot there, and I agreed.









Thanks, buddy, and good luck this year!

I had another very special senior guy shoot recently.  This senior guy is my nephew.  I still am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that this is his senior year! 







Cam and I don't get to spend much time together just talking.  There is usually so much going on at family events.  I enjoyed this time.  I got to hear about his dreams and plans for the future.  Go for it, buddy...and good luck this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment