Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nashville...

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did this past weekend. My photography club (Shutterclub) meet in Nashville for the weekend.  These people inspire me, push me outside my comfort zone, encourage me, and make me laugh like crazy!! 

Would you believe it was the first time I've ever stayed alone in a hotel room?  I was a little nervous about that...but it was a really nice break.  I could get use to a little alone time once in awhile. 

Meghan and I drove together.  We decided to document our journey. Meghan was calling it "Gigi and Meghan's Excellent Adventure".

 



By the time we got to Nashville, my throat hurt from talking so much in the car.  We had OnStar, Mapquest, and the iPhone doing our navigation. We needed it.  Both of us thought the trip was to Memphis until just days before we left. We could have ended up on the wrong city! That would have been classic!  The motto of our journey was..."When possible, make a safe and legal u-turn."  We heard that quite a bit from our OnStar guide. I got us there safely...that's all that matters! 



Our time spent shooting was awesome. Our time spent goofing around was even better.


The group shots are always fun. I wish we could have captured a few more candids. We were laughing so hard.

In case you are wondering...one of the ladies is Jeff's wife. ;)

I kept a list of quotes from the weekend. We'll be laughing over those for years to come.  I love these people!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend.

























1 comment:

  1. Hi Gigi,
    Sounds like such a fun weekend away...loved your pictures!!
    Hope all is well,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete