I met Maddie, Morgan, and their Mom two weeks ago for senior pictures. I was SO nervous about this shoot! I bet they couldn't even tell. ;) Here I was...shooting twins together...wanting SO much to make their shoots unique for them. I knew they were big superstar basketball players, beautiful, and smart. I just wanted this time to be special for them...as individuals. I had a plan when I got home...separate their shots and edit them like two separate shoots. That is exactly what I did. Shots done in the same spot didn't necessarily get the same editing treatment. I saw each shot and concentrated on what I wanted to do with it...not thinking about the other set at the time. I feel really great about what we accomplished. They have so many beautiful and unique pictures in each set. Thanks for such a great time, ladies. Enjoy your senior year...every minute of it.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























wow--amazing! Gorgeous Girls and beautiful photography! The Stock's are such lovely young ladies! Great Job Angie!
ReplyDelete