My sister and I had a big first a couple of weeks ago. We flew on a plane together for the first time in our lives! I didn't even realize it until we were on the plane. I turned to Em and said, "Wow...I am pretty sure this is the first time we've been on a plane together!!" We took plenty of great vacations as kids, but we always drove.
Izzy had never seen the beach or a palm tree. I thought it would be so much fun for the kids to do this together.
It was fun. The kids had a ridiculous amount of fun. The noise level was shocking. I tried very hard to stay patient and give my sister a break as much as I could.
We will definitely do this again. In fact, I'm planning on making this a tradition.
You can check out the video here:
Marco Island August 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Ah, the beach is still with me in spirit! I love that you guys are thinking about making it a tradition. There is just Something about running, twirling and writing whatever you want in the sand. FAB, my friend!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely brilliant photographs Angie. Funny about you and your sister realizing it was the first time you've flown together. I still havent been in a plane with Mike.
ReplyDelete